Cargo – 101 pces / 496 ton / 588 m3 comprising
- Overhead travelling crane and plant equipment
- 80 bndls steel rails
- 21 pces overhead travelling crane
- Heaviest pce 34 ton – 4.3 x 3.4 x 3.4
- Longest pieces – 14.5 x 1.45 x 1.5 / 9 tons
- Sun Line International Logistics
- NFC Mining Chambishi Kitwe
Paccon’s scope – from liner out Durban to door destination Zambia including; arranging all relevant port and customs authority bonded clearances for transit through to site, supervise the receival of cargo ex ship and loading out, surveying of cargo for any damages or shortages, appoint and manage the transport contractors comprising 19 loads including two 15 mtr super-decks, provide daily tracking reports to clients and ensure all cargo delivered to site within 20 days.
All loads were delivered by 13/07 in time and without any damages.