Vessel berthed and commenced discharge 23/11 and completed 24/11
Cargo – 37 pces / 427 ton / 1735 m3 comprising:
- Mining equipment
- 15 wheel loaders – each 8.04 x 2.98 x 3.48 / 16.5 ton
- 4 cable drums – each 2.8 x 1.9 x 2.8 / 8 ton
- 17 pces steel structures – largest pieces 13.9 x 2.3 x 2.35 / 21 ton
- Sun Line International Logistics
- Konkola Copper Mines Chililabobmwe
- NFC Mining Luanshya
Paccon’s scope – from liner out Durban to door destination Zambia including; arranging all relevant port and customs authority bonded clearances for transit through to site, supervise the receival of cargo ex ship and loading out, surveying of cargo for any damages or shortages, appoint and manage the transport contractors comprising 21 full loads and 1 part load, provide daily tracking reports to clients and ensure all cargo delivered to site and within the clients limited time-frame.
All loads were delivered by 4/12 in time and without any damages. Another happy customer and a quick and straight-forward job with which to end of 2009 as abnormal embargoes commenced at the beginning of December.